Stained Glue Snowflake




Stained Glue Snowflake
I love the various shapes of snowflakes.  Did you know that no two snowflakes are the exact same shape?  HAHA, as a kid I used to catch snowflakes in my mitten and then look at them very very closely to see if I could see the difference in their shape.   I could never see any difference - go figure :)
Snowflakes are a decoration in the same category as snowmen - they can be displayed all winter and not just close to Christmas time.  This snowflake craft (pictured below) is not expensive to make and it isn't too difficult either, but it sure is pretty.  If you would like the instructions and the materials needed to make these pretty snowflakes please go to Holiday Crafts and Creations.

easy to make christmas ornaments
photo courtesy of Holiday Crafts and Creations
    These snowflakes are very pretty hanging on this tree but I bet they would be nice hanging in a window as well.  They would be nice attached to a gift bag or gift tag too.  Be creative, come up with your own ideas, and have fun.
HOME     PREVIOUS     NEXT

Top  blogsStained Glue Snowflake

No comments: