{free crochet leaf patterns} and new hat patterns for babies, kids, and adults - in my shop!


FINALLY! My two new crochet hat patterns are now in my Etsy shop. I know, I promised them by the end of last week, but there were a couple of technical difficulties, and all the Christmas prep has really thrown me off! They're ready to go now, though, and you still have time to make them before Christmas! The Lizzy Cloche takes me less than an hour to complete, and the All-Star Beanie just under two hours! Plus there are tons of yarns on sale right now at the craft stores, so these are great, inexpensive gifts! I also posted some adorable jewelry in my shop that were left over from a craft fair I did in Seattle. Another great last-minute gift!


The All-Star Beanie has to be my favorite boy hat ever. Although I'm working on one in girl colors that is going to be fabulous! There are 7, count 'em 7, sizes in this pattern. I covered the whole range--from 0-6 to Adult, and everything in between. Plus you get the cute star pattern that you can use on lots of other projects! I seriously love this hat.



I have been wearing my Lizzy Cloche crocheted hats almost non-stop these days. (I've made it for myself in several colors!) My husband gives me the worst time about the huge flower, but I love it! If it's a bit big for you, no worries. There are three rosette sizes in the pattern, so you can choose the one that fits your style best. This pattern is the big girls' version of my Ava Cloche pattern, and it comes in sizes from 12 months to Adult.



If you love the Ava Cloche, here's a new one I just made in pink. It's sooooo sweet! I am in love with it! The Ava Slippers came out adorably, too!


I added a little leaf to each, and I wanted to share the leaf pattern with you! It's quick and easy, and makes such a great addition to my crocheted rose pattern (in both the Ava and Lizzy patterns). Or it would be adorable with any of my other flower patterns, like the five-petal flower and the six-petal flower. Enjoy!


Long Leaf Crochet Pattern
Size G hook, worsted weight yarn

Ch 10. Sc in 2nd ch from hk. Sc in next ch. Hdc in next 2 chs. Dc in next 3 chs. 2dc in same ch.

Continue on back side of ch. Dc in next 3 chs. Hdc in next 2 chs. Sc in next 2 chs. Sl st to beg ch. Fasten off. Stitch to project, hiding the end under your flower.


Short Leaf Crochet Pattern (For bootie pattern)
Size G hook, worsted weight yarn

Ch 7. Sc in 2nd ch from hk. Hdc in next 2 chs. Dc in next 3 chs. 2dc in same ch.

Continue on back side of ch. Dc in next 3 chs. Hdc in next 2 chs. Sc in next ch. Sl st to beg ch. Fasten off. Stitch to project, hiding the end under your flower.





No comments: