Marbleized Ornaments




Marbleised Ornaments
I would love to have marble counter tops in my kitchen but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.  Maybe after my kids finish school I'll treat myself to some brand new marble counter tops.  Until then, I am going to try making these marbleised ornaments as a way to incorporate marble into my home.


Are you wishing for marble counter tops too?  I bet a lot of you probably are.  Well, until you are able to install those beauties why not try this craft (pictured below).  Besides having the marble look these ornaments would also be wonderful to make with kids (although they do require some patience in the waiting to dry department).  No matter which way you look at it, these would be a great addition to your Christmas decor.


To get instructions and the materials needed to make these beauties go to FrankfortPatch


Marbleized Ornaments
 photo courtesy of FrankfortPatch 


Not only would these ornaments look great in your home, they would make wonderful gifts to give. You can pick the colors you use and the technique you would like.  I think these ornament would look nice bundled together in a basket with a nice bow on the basket.  These would also look nice strung individually across a window.  Do your own thing, be creative, go wild and see what beauties you can create.

HOME     PREVIOUS     NEXT
Top  blogsMarbleized Ornaments

No comments: