Christmas Card Holders




Christmas Card Holders
Every Christmas I gleefully open Christmas cards sent to me and my famly.  I love to look at the pictures on the front of the card, then look to see who the card is from and read any news there may be written in the card.  Then I stop and wonder what I'm going to do with the card.  I always want to display every Christmas card I receive and I always want to do something different.


I jumped on the internet and started looking for different ways I could display my Christmas cards.  There are quite a few different ideas out there!  I picked some of my favorite ideas and posted them below.
 
This first idea (pictured below) I saw on Pinterest and it was very popular.  It had a lot of repins.  I really like this idea.  It is different, it is easy to make, it doesn't cost alot to make, and it could be a centerpiece on your table.  Fabulous!  For the instructions and materials needed to make this wonderful card holder visit Crafts-For-All-Seasons.


Christmas card holder craft
photo courtesy of crafts-for-all-seasons


**********************************************
********************************************************************************************
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.  I absolutely love making crafts that allow you to recycle materials.  I am always pleasantly surprised at the many ways people do this.  


This craft (pictured below) is a brilliant idea.  I just wish I would come up with some of these brilliant ideas for a change :)   To find the instructions and materials needed to make this creative, recycled Christmas card go to Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour.

shutters2
photo courtesy of Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
You don't need to have a fancy or frilly Christmas card holder.  Sometimes simple things are the nicest.  This craft (pictured below) is very simple to make and easily hung anywhere in your home.  For the instructions and materials needed to make this craft go to We Are The Joneses.

Once again, add your own personal touches.  You could put beads in between the lights, or bows even.  Try using a string of beads or garland instead of rope.  Let those creative juices free!
 
photo courtesy of We Are The Joneses
 
Pick one of these great ideas and have fun!


HOME     PREVIOUS     NEXTTop  blogsChristmas Card Holders

No comments: