Annalisa and Yummy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins


Hey there party people!!

I'm still feeling a little like a celebrity over here about my big magazine debut (ok, just by my mom and sibs mostly :). Thanks so much for allllllll your fabulously sweet and supportive comments......I love hearing from you all!! 

Anyhoo, today we are having a super awesome guest blogger who will make you drool and want to start your  Fall baking early. I even made a batch of these yummy muffins the same day I saw these and she's not kidding about how yummy they are!! And definitely huge, so be sure to pace yourself!! My kiddos wanted these for breakfast 3 days in a row (that's only how long 2 dozen lasted in our house) But, I'll let her explain.....

---------------------------------

Let me start off by saying thanks to Emily for asking me to guest post over here on her awesome blog today, I feel so honored!  I'm over at The Lung Fam, where I write about my daughter (cutie), my husband (hottie), our dog (crazy), where I share crafting tutorials and yummy recipes.  Today I am sharing my pumpkin cream cheese muffins recipe, so get excited!  Have you ever had Starbucks pumpkin cream cheese muffins, or do you like pumpkin and cream cheese together?  Well you should try this recipe because it is so yummy!  I seriously ate 4 in two days, and they're definitely not minis!


Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins



umm, how could you not want to eat that?




In a bowl, combine 8 oz. cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/4 tsp vanilla, beat until combined and fluffy.  Cover the bowl and place in the fridge.




Combine your flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda, whisk to combine.  In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla and pumpkin, until completely combined, and add the dry ingredients in until just combined, do not over mix.
Preheat your oven to 350.





 Combine the streusel ingredients, the flour, sugar and cinnamon.  Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter, or two knives, until it resembles course crumbs.




Put your cupcake liners in your pan, and place 2 Tbsp of batter into each cup, or until the bottom is just covered.  Add about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the batter, and then fill the cups 3/4 full with the remaining batter, until the cream cheese is covered.





Cover the tops of each muffin with about a Tbsp of the streusel mixture and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.





Allow to cool, because the cream cheese will be very hot, or you can pop one in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool it faster (if you're that impatient).





Enjoy the simple delight of fall in the form of this delicious muffin (that sounded cheesy), and try not to eat more than one, I ate two.  
Check out my Pumpkin Spice Lattes as well and make one to enjoy with your pumpkin cream cheese muffins!!

You can get the printable recipe over here at her blog.
-----------------------------

Thanks so much Annalisa, you absolutely cannot go wrong pairing pumpkin with cream cheese!  Don't forget to come back for more Halloween crafts coming up!!
Have fun

No comments: