chevron bow clutch

I'm experiencing a rare moment where all my children are sleeping (huzzah!), so here's to having a few minutes of uninterruped computer time (insert sigh of relief here).


I saw this little clutch on Pinterest and it jumped to the top of my to-sew list.  The tutorial can be found over at blog Elm Street Life, and since this is the first sewing tutorial Whitney's ever written, I think it is safe to say we will see fabulous things from her.


This one was for my friend's birthday, and now have a bit of bag envy (there's a lot of that going on around here lately.  I recently made Ruby a purse and have severe bag envy.  Nothing that can't be remedied).


The only small changes I made were to add zipper end tabs (a la noodlehead), and add a little inside pocket.  I made a second one in different fabric and left off the bow - big mistake.  The bow makes it 10,000 times cuter.  Trust me.

That's all for today!  Hope you're having a happy Tuesday.Thanks for subscribing!chevron bow clutch

No comments: