Peppermint Serving Tray




Peppermint Serving Tray
I am always on the hunt for something different.  I like things that are unique but within my price range.  I am a true bargain hunter and refuse to pay full price for almost everything. So rest assured, I would never point you in the direction of something with a decadent price tag.


I have found a very unique craft and it is way past cool.  I fell in love with this craft as soon as I saw it.  It is useful, easy to make, cheap to make, and plain cool.  If you love this unique craft (pictured below) and want to try making it then quickly visit Tutto Bella.

Peppermint Serving Tray
photo courtesy of Tutto Bella

I am still amazed that you can make a serving tray out of peppermints.  And you can make it in any shape you like.  Wouldn't your children love to see that?  It would be so cool to be able to bring a tray of cookies to school on a peppermint tray shaped like a snowman or an ornament.  Think outside of the box and come up with your own unique shape to make your serving tray.  Have fun exploring and being creative!

HOME     PREVIOUS     NEXT Top  blogsPeppermint Serving Tray

No comments: