Christmas crafts: Home Page



This blog has moved to Christmas Crafts Nook

Home Page

I love making crafts and I am always on the hunt for new craft ideas.  I have decided to make this blog all about Christmas crafts.


I love to craft but I am not a craft guru or an artist.  I do not sew, knit, crochet, tole paint, work with wood or any other fancy stuff.  I like crafts that are easy to make, cheap to make, and can be made fairly quickly.  Most of the crafts in this blog will fit that description.


I am going to show you the crafts I love, but I will not be giving you instructions or materials needed.  These crafts are not my creations and it would be rude and against copyright for me to do that.  I will provide you with the link to the site I found the craft though and you will find all the instructions and materials there.
Each day I will try to post a new Christmas craft idea so be sure to visit often!

NEXT 
Top  blogsChristmas crafts: Home Page

No comments: