Easy Christmas Ornament


This is a very easy Christmas craft and no previous experience is required to make this beautiful Christmas ornament.  


Visit How to Make Your Own Beaded Ornaments in the House of Sylvestermous for step by step instructions and photos to make this awesome ornament. I also share my own personal tips in this article for making the ornament construction easier and more secure.

Since I enjoy giving handmade gifts for Christmas, this Snowflake Carousel ornament kit is a perfect choice. The kit includes everything needed to make 12 lovely ornaments. Wow, that is 12 gifts in one kit! No doubt, these gifts will be treasured by the recipients.  


Purchase this kit: SNOWFLAKE CAROUSEL ~ 12 Beaded Sequin Ornaments Kit

See other Christmas Ornament kits: Beaded Christmas Ornament Kits

My all time favorite online store is, of course, House of Sylvestermouse. I have made many of my own recent Christmas crafts from kits offered for sale there.
Easy Christmas Ornament

No comments: