CD Snowman Ornament



CD Snowman Ornament
The sun is shining and the air is warm, the birds are singing their lovely songs.  On a day like today you would think it would be difficult to think about Christmas.  That may be true for some, but not for me.  I think about crafts all the time and the thought of Christmas always gives me a warm, happy feeling.
This Reduce, Reuse, Recycle craft is adorable.  I smile every time I look at it and I think you will too.  This ornament (pictured below) definitely fits the easy, cheap, and quick criteria, but is absolutely adorable at the same time.  You can find the instructions for this sweet ornament at Embroidery Garden.
Holiday CD Ornaments 1
picture courtesy of Embroidery Garden


You must love this craft, how could you not?  This little fella would look awesome hanging on a tree and this is a craft children could probably make with you.
When I look at this I can also see the sun.  Just use yellow felt instead of white and you could have yourself a very cute sun ornament.  Use your imagination and see what ideas you can come up with.  It is always nice to add your own personal touches to all crafts you do.
HOME     PREVIOUS     NEXT
Top  blogsCD Snowman Ornament

No comments: