vinyl wipes case template

You asked for it, so here it is ... a template to make your own vinyl-decorated wipes case.



Supplies needed:
  • Hard plastic travel wipes case (my template is made to fit the Huggies brand cases)
  • Cut vinyl, contact paper, or scrapbook paper and mod podge - I'm going to show you how I used the vinyl
  • scotch tape
  • scissors
  • wipes case template
First, print and cut out the pdf template (please select the "fit to printable area" option to get the correct sizing).   Get the template HERE.

Prepare your vinyl - I used my Silhouette machine to cut a design (for Silhouette users, this design is called "Butterfly Floral Lace Square").  You could also buy pre-cut vinyl, cut it by hand, or substitute pretty contact paper (there are some great contact paper patterns out there these days).  In my last post, a reader suggested using scrapbook paper and mod podging it to the wipes case.  I've never tried this, but I'm sure it would work!

Lay the template pieces on top of the vinyl, and using small pieces of scotch tape to hold them in place. 

Cut around each template to get one back piece and two front pieces.

Apply the vinyl to the wipes case, according to the material's instructions.  If you are using an intricately cut design, I would strongly recommend using transfer paper.

I used some of the leftover scraps to apply little pieces to the center case flap.

Make sure you firmly adhere the vinyl to the case, smoothing down all corners, and you're done!  Enjoy your one-of-a-kind wipes case.


And one more time ... here's another link for the wipes case template, in case you missed it.  :)

Pin It

p.s.  if you want to buy a vinyl decorated wipes case, check out Starr Designs on etsy.  She makes a variety of decorated and personalized wipes cases, including this butterfly lace design.Thanks for subscribing!vinyl wipes case template

No comments: