mini cupcake toppers

The only thing cuter than mini cupcakes are mini cupcakes with mini cupcake toppers (how many times do you think I can fit the word "mini" into one sentence?). 

I used my Silhouette to cut these little cuties out from black cardstock and scrapbook paper, so other than gluing the pieces together, there was very little work involved.  All of the shapes came from the Silhouette online store.

Each topper is simply taped to a toothpick and will be popped into a mini cupcake for the kids' Halloween birthday party this weekend.

My friend Sonja and I are a bad combo for party planning, because we tend to feed off of each other's craziness.  Even this afternoon, we were discussing ideas for more things to do and make (with the party only days away) ... we have to take turns reminding each other to calm down and focus on the current to-do list.  Do you have a friend like that?  It makes me laugh.

p.s.  Just a reminder that the promo for the new Silhouette Cameo ends Monday, Oct. 31st.  Use the code JILL to get a Cameo and your choice of a free starter kit.Thanks for subscribing!mini cupcake toppers

No comments: