Don't Laugh, He's My Dad.....


Sorry I've been MIA this week, yesterday was my birthday (In case you were wondering, this is the second anniversary of my 30th), so I thought I would take a few days off to relax.

And now I have to brag a little about my sweet hubby........

He was GREAT......on Tues, he took the kids out most of the afternoon, so I could have some "me" time. Then, he arranged for his step-mom to come watch the kiddos and put them to bed (thanks so much LaRee!!) while we went out to a REALLY nice French restaurant in Palm Springs. And although it was all pure butter and cream, it was YUM!

Then he left an ice-cream cake for me and the girls to eat and some awesome gifts for me to open yesterday since he had to work

Thanks Chris, you are the BEST!!

So on that note.....
Anyone need an idea for father's Day?

Well, I wanted to show you all the special gift I made to show my hubby how much we love and care for him......




I made these cute matching shirts for all the girls to surprise daddy on Father's Day last week (yes, we celebrated last week........cuz mommy got mixed up and thought it was last Sunday until AFTER church when hubby broke the news and by then it was too late to UN-excite the kids......and me :)




So, you can whip some up too just like I did with this onesie.




My older 2 girls were trying REALLY hard to help me get good pictures of them.......




....but this is what was really happening.








These were just too funny not to post, since I know you can probably all relate.

Needless to say, Kira was NOT happy about getting her picture taken and the other 2 started getting bored after a few minutes.

Out of 150 pics (I was just shooting the whole time), the 3 at the top were the best ones I could find :)

Have fun!!
And don't forget to upload YOUR pics to the NSIH Flickr Group.


Show and Tell Green
giveaways

No comments: