Radiance Beaded Ornament Kit


There are so many fabulous and beautiful Christmas craft kits available that it is not always easy to choose just one or which Christmas decorations to make first, but I must admit, I love making beaded Christmas ornaments.  I can usually finish one in an afternoon and the sense of accomplishment is wonderful. 

I realize that it is only February, but starting our Christmas ornaments now, will ensure they will be complete long before I am ready to decorate our Christmas tree.  I also make extra ornaments because there is nothing more exciting then giving handmade Christmas ornaments to family members and friends who I know will cherish them for many years to come.




Radiance Beaded Ornament kits are some of my personal favorites. These elegantly beautiful Christmas ornaments are not only gorgeous, but they will sparkle in the holiday lights on the Christmas tree. 



If you love ornament kits, but need more information on how to make them, I have published my own step by step instructions for How to Make Beaded Christmas Ornament Kits.

Remember, it's never too early to start working on your Christmas craft kits.


Buy today s featured ornament kit: Radiance Ornament Kit ~ Makes 4 Ornaments
Radiance Beaded Ornament Kit

No comments: