Polar Bear & Penguins Felt Applique Centerpiece Kit


A delightful centerpiece for your holiday table!  This Polar Bear and his Penguin friends are sure to add fun and cheer simply by looking at them, but I can easily imagine little hands wanting to hold them.

 

I love these little guys! The kit includes the stamped felt, yarn, needle and cotton floss needed to complete the centerpiece.  You will need to purchase the stuffing separately.

When I work with felt, I like to use Thermoweb Heat'n Bond Fusible Interfacing (sold separately) to hold the pieces in place. This makes machine stitching around the pieces a snap.
 

Winter scenes are often part of any Christmas home döe9cor and I haven't seen any I like better than these felt penguins and polar bear.

Buy this beautiful Christmas Felt Applique kit:   Polar Bear & Penguin Felt Applique Centerpiece kitPolar Bear & Penguins Felt Applique Centerpiece Kit

No comments: