Kpop SNSD Girls' Generation

I'm not really a big fan of Kpop music, but I really enjoy listening to their music. SNSD / Girls' Generation is one of my favorite Kpop group.

I made dhiacoco Sunny SNSD,  lookalike crochet visor hat from the music video OH!.

Ada tournament Rugbi persahabatan antara Wildcat vs Ruggers Buster last week. Padang becak.

? Pop-pom girl for Wildcat Rugby team looks tired. ?
Waiting for kuih donut.




















? Kawaii des ne.
Enjoy the Vid ?.








Once upon a time ago, Malaysia pun ada their own Mpop music group. One of the popular group is Feminin. For those who love Feminin music you can go to the Fan link >>
I remember the time when I want to buy that kasut boot itu time raya. Ahak. Me love? ? Malaysian 90's music. ? ? The best.

Nanti sambung celoteh lagi.


For Zaraceri special crochet pink rugby headgear. Uncle rugby nak pinjam pon tak boleh. Color tak boleh bla.












Nak pinjam, kena belanja tembikai dulu.Kpop SNSD Girls' Generation

No comments: