I'm not a Photographer but I Love Taking Pictures. öa6????öa6?

? Watermelon?
? Dragon Fruit?
?  Colors ?
Do you love taking pictures? I love taking pictures. Sometime I just love browsing pictures online and doing nothing & get inspired of the colors. I love the emotion & story behind each picture. I do not own an expensive camera.  I am just using my camera phone & my old Olympus camera to take pictures. Some people love to take picture of foods, people or themselves. I don't have a specific object of interest. I just love the colors of a great images.  

Wish I could buy a new nikon d3100, d5100 / compact canon G12 / Olympus XZ-1 camera. Still looking for a best camera in the market. Not sure which one to choose.  

Nanti sambung celoteh lagi. Tee hee! (???*)I'm not a Photographer but I Love Taking Pictures. öa6????öa6?

No comments: