red riding hood cape

Last week I made the Red Riding hood Cape from the book, Oliver + S: Little Things to Sew.  I can't say enough good things about this book!  I love every project.

The cape was for Oscar's friend's birthday, but I couldn't resist taking a photo or two before wrapping it up.  Oscar was happy to oblige, and I'm pretty sure he didn't even realize this cape is meant for little girls.


This was one of the easier rated patterns in the book, and is beautifully simplistic.  I hope our little friend enjoys the addition to her dress-up box.


Speaking of birthdays, guess who turned 3 yesterday?  I can hardly believe it - feels like just yesterday Oscar was a tiny burrito of a baby.  We are so glad to have him in our family.Thanks for subscribing!red riding hood cape

No comments: