Inking It Up Crazy Designs Post


Hi crafty friends, today is Inking It Up Crazy Designs Post and the theme is Least use Cricut Cartridge . I have to confess I have a lot of that, LOL. I´m try not to be a collector, yes, is true I try, but sometimes you bought something thinking that will be great, but when you get it and see it, you´re little disappointed. That happened to me with the Nursery Rhythm Cricut Cartridge. I was very excited at first time to get it but when I receive it, I just saw it and put it with my other cartridge and never use it. So this is my first time using this cartridge.

My little girl love the ladybug, so I decide to make this for her. I the little child`s is from page 40 at 3.25". The paper is from Shery K. Designs freebies. Hope you like it,

Indira 
Inking It Up Crazy Designs Post

No comments: