getting settled

Are you still with me?  Sorry for the prolonged absence ... we moved to a new place over the weekend and life has felt very crazy.

The kids were busy scaling mountains of boxes in our old apartment ...

And I have been busily trying to get us unpacked and settled at the new house.  It is a lot of work!

Luckily, we have a pretty little backyard to explore, excavate, and keep little ones entertained.

We are all really tired, and more than just a little bit cranky, but this is how Oscar (all of us really) feels about our new digs:

Yesterday, Jared and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.  Aren't we cute?
I was a child-bride, only 20 years old, and I thought Jared was spectacular.  Still do.  I love you, sweetie!

Check back tomorrow to see what I contributed to Lil Blue Boo's, What Would You Make series.Thanks for subscribing!getting settled

No comments: