First CJToo Crafty Designers Team Post (Teacher Appreciation).

Hello, crafty friends. I`m so excited, because today is my first post for the CJToo Crafty Desingers Team. The theme was to make a gift for the End of School or for Teacher Appreciation.




For the gifts I made a card, post it note holder and a bead bookmark. For the card I used the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge and cut the Book cards on page 62 at 5" and all the others layers also at 5". I did some faux stitch with my white pen. The post it note holder was made using a 4 1/8" x 9" piece of blue cardstock, scoring 3 3/8", 3 9/16", and 7 9/16", in this part, I use my Stampin up Border punch, them use my ATG near the 3 9/16", and 7 9/16" score line, close it and put some other two line of adhesive to hold the post it note. For the front decoration, I put some pink and green cardstock, 1/4" less on every layer and then use my Swiss Dots embossing folder. I use my Create a Critters Cartridge and cut the Apple at 2 3/4". And last, was the bead bookmark, I really enjoy that part because my 3 years little girl help me to select the bead and the colors and then to make it, she`s so excite, because It`s going to be for her teacher. You can take the measures of a book with some ribbon you prefer and then but your beads as you want, you need to tie a knot near bead. If you have any questions, let me know.First CJToo Crafty Designers Team Post (Teacher Appreciation).

No comments: