chalkboard contact paper

Here I go, jumping on the chalkboard bandwagon ...


We recently moved into a new house, but since we are still renting, I can't really go crazy with the chalkboard paint.   We did, however, purchase the refrigerator, so I went ahead and ordered a roll of chalkboard contact paper, hoping it would do the trick.

It is so easy, and really works like a real chalkboard.  And did I mention it is easy?  You literally peel and stick (you can also pull it off and reposition).

I cut off a big piece for the kids to doodle on for the bottom of the fridge, and used my Silhouette to cut a smaller, prettier shape (you can run contact paper through the machine just like vinyl) to make notes on up top ... grocery lists, love notes, or whatever else springs to mind.

For best results, prep the chalkboard by rubbing a piece of chalk all over the surface, then erase, and repeat.   Now you're ready for maximum doodling!   My kids love it, and I love not having them attached to my leg while I'm trying to fix lunch.

Pin ItThanks for subscribing!chalkboard contact paper

No comments: