Back to School Blog Hop


Hello, my crafty friends, welcome to the Back To School Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop, you`ll find some cards, layouts and projects for Back To School!! we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!  
If you've hopped over from Margie, then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog and you'd like to join our School-Time FUN, then please go to Linda`s Blog to start at the beginning. Several stops along the way will be offering some nifty prizes, so please be sure to keep an eye out for that!!
For my project, I've created a card. I used Just because cards cricut cartridge to cut the card base at 5.25" and the scallop border, also to cut the apple at 4.75". For the sentiment, I use Cricut Office Help and cut it at 1.25". The paper from the sentiment and the card base are so cardstock I have but for the apple and the mat I used Apple Jack from Sassafras.



Thank you so much for hopping with us today!! Your next stop in the hop is Rhonda!!
Here's a list of the entire hop, in case you get lost along the way or want to revisit anyone:

1. Lynda -  2. Anita~3. Jen--4. Bobbi Jo 5. Barbara Rosner - 6. Amy - 7. Lori - Lori -  8. Dana-- 9. Gina - 10. Margie -11. Crafty -  12. Rhonda - 13. Susan - 14. Lynne - 15. Rhonda - 
IndiraBack to School Blog Hop

No comments: